Terry L. Pontes, CPA is pleased to provide a range of financial services to individuals and businesses in the Fortuna, CA area. We have the training, experience, and diligence to efficiently deliver all services in a timely manner.
- Bookkeeping — Meaningful, well-organized financial records ensure that your business operations will run more efficiently on a daily basis and are the foundation of a successful business. My staff can assist you with the day-to-day tasks associated with bookkeeping. We offer bookkeeping services on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Financial Statements — Financial statements can be a useful tool for management for making financial decisions. We can assist you in the preparation of your financial statements in accordance with professional standards, but express no opinion or assurance on the underlying information included in them.
- Payroll & Sales Tax Services — We can help you process your payroll and payroll reports efficiently and timely to avoid costly mistakes and penalties. We also can help in the complilation and preparation of sales tax returns from gathering the necessary data to filing the reports on-line.
- Tax Management Services — We offer a full range of tax services from planning to preparation for various types of entities including, individual, partnerships, corporation, trusts, estates and not-for-profit organizations.
- Estate & Trust Planning — We offer effective estate and trust planning to facilitate the orderly transfer of assets to your beneficiaries and minimize the tax liability.
- QuickBooks Assistance — We can help you start and/or maintain your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis — Even a successful business can run into cash flow problems. We can help you forecast and evaluate your company's financial condition, estimate financing requirements and track cash-flow sources and uses.
If you would like to hear more information on any of our services, feel free to contact us directly to speak with one of our dedicated representatives.